Walking in the Spirit #1
- Me: I want another brownie.
- Jesus: You don't need another brownie.
- Me: Two isn't THAT many.
- Jesus: I already blessed you with one. Be thankful. Be satisfied.
- Me: >pout<
- Jesus: >sad, loving eyes looking straight through me<
- Me: >walks away from pan with determination to obey Creator God<
- Jesus: That's My girl.
- "God's Spirit makes us loving, happy, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self-controlled. There is no law against behaving in any of these ways. And because we belong to Christ Jesus, we have killed our selfish feelings and desires. God's Spirit has given us life, and so we should follow the Spirit" (Gal. 5.22-25 CEV).